Experience GroovyTek Over the Phone!
Speaking of experience, we at GroovyTek recently surpassed a significant bench mark in terms of our training experience. We provoded over 10,000 hours of In-Home personal technology training sessions!
We have learned a great deal by conducting so many sessions over the past three years, and believe we now have a solid grasp on topics of interest as well as common areas of concern.
Over the years, we have had countless clients ask if we could simply help them answer a few quick questions, or take a look at a pressing issues they were having on their devices without having to coordinate schedules to send a trainer to their home.
Well now we can, we are excited to offer GroovyTek sessions live over the phone.
Online Membership: No matter where you are, an online membership ensures GroovyTek can help.
So, if you are interested in connecting with GroovyTek for help with a pressing concern or question, think about giving our new over-the-phone service a try. Sessions are broken down in 30-minute increments and we are able to answer questions and address concerns. We can even take a look at what is happening on your computer!
Why Groovy Over the Phone?
- Easy and convenient scheduling. (same day service available)
- Save over half vs in-home service.
- Same service, same trainers, same patience and respect.
- Get your issues fixed or questions answered quickly.
- No contracts or set up fees.
- 100% your agenda.
Common Topics Covered
- Windows and Mac Basics
- Windows 10
- Computer Optimization: Adjust Storage, Increase Speed
- Computer Protection: Plans and Consultation
- Password Management
- Social Media: Introduction and Set-up of Accounts
- Photo Management: Organization, Syncing and Storage
- Email: Set-up and Overview
- Cloud: Set-up and Overview
- Computer Back-Ups
- Maps, News, Calendars, Sonos, Alexa, Weather, Netflix, FindmyPhone, Uber, Open Table, Airbnb, Grocery, Airline Apps, Facetime, Skype and more!
- Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint, Apple One Note, Keynote & Pages, Dropbox, Google Sheets, Drive & Docs. Adobe Photoshop & Acrobat and more!